The Reppert Chiropractic fee schedule for 2018 is as follows. This may not reflect your actual charges, as billing & coding is very complex, and may vary from appointment to appointment.
Examination and Case Management* (These codes are used for new patients, and patients who come in with a new problem, or those who haven't scheduled a visit for 3 months.)
- New Patient Codes
- $ 25 - 99201 - a simple examination of one body region
- $ 40 - 99202 - a slightly more complex exam involving more than 1 region
- $ 55 - 99203 - more complicated cases
- Existing Patient Codes
- $ 25 - 99202 - a re-evaluation of a simple problem, or a new simple problem for an existing patient
- $ 40 - 99203 - a more complex re-evaluation or a new complex issue.
* Evaluation fees have many variable that determine the level of complexity. Among them are x-ray and MRIs, possible diagnoses, time spent during the examination, and the severity of the case. Your fee will reflect that.
Everyday Treatment Codes
- $25 - 98940 - 1-2 spinal regions
- $30 - 98941 - 3-4 spinal regions
- $10 - 98943 - 1+ extremity regions
- Soft Tissue, Exercise Therapy, and Modalities
- $15 - 97140 - Soft Tissue Manipulation 8-21 minutes
- $10 - 97110 - Therapeutic Exercise 8-21 minutes
- $15 - 97014 - Electronic Stimulation
- $25 - Appointment cancellation <6 hours before visit.