If you've got pain, and are searching for a chiropractor in Emmaus, I can help!
Sign up for a free guide to relieving pain on your own!
Fast, effective, scientific, pain relief. That's what you want, and that's what you'll get. The spine is my specialty, but I fix anything from hips to feet and shoulders to hands. If you're looking for an evidence-based chiropractor in Emmaus, click here to get back to doing what you love! We use a functional approach; we need to make sure your joints and muscles are functioning properly before you are released from care. Pain relief is just the beginning!
All athletes want to be faster, stronger, and healthier then their opponents. The best way to find your weaknesses, and make the fastest progress, is to schedule a functional movement screen (FMS). It takes just 15 minutes, and helps find weak points that we can fix to increase performance and improve your quality of life!
We aim to make the Lehigh Valley the healthiest and most competitive athletic region in the nation, starting with you! From pain relief to sports performance, patients of all walks of life have experienced the benefit of combining chiropractic with exercise and nutrition. Whether you play soccer, stick to crossfit, or spend more time than you'd like stuck behind a desk, there's a plan for you!
Don't take my word for it! See what patients and athletes have to say! You'll quickly learn why Dr. Reppert is a top chiropractor in Emmaus.
Schedule your appointment below:
1. Select a service under the following locations:
- AR Crossfit (AR members only)
- Elite Sports Academy
- ESYC (weekend mornings from 5:30am-8:30am)
- House calls (please give a few days notice)
- If you want to talk about your case, and see if you are a good fit for evidence based chiropractic care, select "free consultation". You'll talk one-on-one with the doctor, and can ask all the questions you want, for free!
- If you are a new patient, select "1st visit exam" (it will include treatment on that day, if you're not experiencing an emergency.
- If you're a returning patient, select the appropriate visit.